http://hallofpink.blogspot.com/            

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Talent!

--------> Drawing!!


Actually it is one of my talent(hobby :) )... I really don't have any idea why i could do this.. It was just started with a "curiosity" mixed with my "imagination" ... If those great artist (such painter, sculptor etc.) can do it, then why can't i?? Lol!! /wahaha

So here it is.... Tadaaaaa!!







I actually have more sketches but maybe i'll upload it soon if i have time to capture it all.
:P

That's for now... i'll go to sleep then..

nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan....

7 comments:

  1. Thats really nice! Very good drawing! It takes me ages to draw. I drew a photo of Song Hye Kyo and I tried to make it as perfect as possible.
    I love your website layout as well! x

    http://kreamiblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristy! i'm glad that you drop by here
      if you have a strong imagination plus your creativity I'm sure you could draw it fast heheh! i bet you like Song Hye Kyo.. i like her too she's gorgeous :D

      Delete
  2. wow!I have a strong imagination, but some reasons I really dont know how to draw. But I can write a poem. ^^


    follow your blog, hope u could follow mine. :)

    xx

    http://poptartselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi elle! glad you drop by here :)
      i believe you could do it too.. i started in writing poems and somehow expanded my imagination through drawing :)) 'happy to know we have something in common :))
      i wont hesitate to follow you.. always keep in touch :)

      Delete
  3. woo.i love ur drawing :] keep up the good work. are u, possibly ,in design school too?coz im in on it!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI! Thanks much!! hehe I'm also attending at designing school but it's focus on fashion.. i draw relatively far hhheheh

      Delete
  4. what a lovely blog! and those pictures are brilliant!

    xoxo
    lilly


    http://lostinseptember.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

I read all your comments..
Thank you for dropping by my blog ♥

You might also like: