http://hallofpink.blogspot.com/            

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Martial Arts and Muay Thai

Another reason why Muay Thai has exploded in the world of combat sport due to popularity of MMA & UFC.


My older brother inspired me to join Martial Arts (Moo Duk Kwan & Gan Soo Do) as well as Muay Thai. He is a black belter :D so no wonder why I want to be in his shoes someday :D Me and my younger brother joined the training class. It's really fun!

hmmm I'm quite lazy to type everything here, so i'll just post these photos. Picture is worth a thousand words :P lels ;-)


We started our martial arts and muay thai training class last year 2013.





----------------------------------------------------------------------

Muay Thai

 stretching :P



He's my younger brother ;-)


                             (Round house kick)                                       (Turning Long Kick)


                                      (Axe Kick)                                                (Turning Long)

                                                 ----------------(Axe Kick)---------------

Trying to hit the speed ball :P grrrr
video


video





12 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT !! I love your blog! is soooo chic!
    shoes <3333
    how about follow each other, let me know I will follow back :)

    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!! :)

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Love
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a lot of fun!
    Thank you for visiting my blog, I am following back! You have a lovely blog!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely post! I really love your blog! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! Unfortunately, the GFC gadget doesn’t work, so I can’t follow you now~ I just liked your FB page! ^^
    I hope we will keep in touch. ♡

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  5. it sounds great!
    xoxo from Spain dear!
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh very gorgeous, amazing pics!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. catering equipment hire http://www.birminghamcateringhire.com/ catering equipment hire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Birmingham Catering Hire are pleased to announce the launch of their new website at www.birminghamcateringhire.com. After six months of development, and countless cups of coffee, the new website is finally live. This new site builds on the industry leading original site with the aim of an improved customer experience, better layout and increased functionality. Since its launch in 2011 Birmingham Catering Hire quickly established itself as the UK's leading online only catering and event hire store. As well as an improved website the new store also comes with an increased product range a whole new category in our specialized http://www.birminghamcateringhire.com/exhibition.html section, along with approximately 150 new products.
    New features and functionality is constantly being added. Soon you'll be able to amend your order online within 48 hours of your event, credit account facilities and also the ability to pay for your order in installments.
    To celebrate the launch we are offering 10% off all orders during March. Simply enter the code 'New Website' into your shopping cart for an immediate discount. https://www.facebook.com/BirminghamCateringHire

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, Love your blog sooo much, can you please check out mine? Maybe we can follow each other, that would be great sweetie!

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow great muay tahai cooll maannn

    ReplyDelete

I read all your comments..
Thank you for dropping by my blog ♥

You might also like: